- Evaluate the comparative food production effects of Hurricane Maria in agro-ecological and industrial agricultural settings of Puerto Rico.
- Describe the resilience, sustainability, and preparedness strategies adopted by each system.
- Estimating the time and extent to which each system is rebounding.
- Determine the amount of forestland, lost, standing, or rebuilding in each system.
- Quantify the impact on human capital in each system, measured by the standard of living and nutritional status pre- and post-storm.