- OSHA: Heat Illness Prevention Campaign Our Heat Illness Prevention campaign, launched in 2011, educates employers and workers on the dangers of working in the heat. Through training sessions, outreach events, informational sessions, publications, social media messaging, and media appearances, millions of workers and employers have learned how to protect workers from heat. Our safety message comes down to three keywords: Water. Rest. Shade.
- OSHA: Heat-related Illnesses and First Aid Learn about symptoms and first aid measures to take if a worker shows signs of a heat-related illness.
- State of the Science White Paper Interdisciplinary Perspectives on Heat-Related Illness Prevention Southeastern Coastal Center for Agricultural Health and Safety
- Heat-Related Illness Magazine Insert Learn more about the heat-related illness resources in this magazine insert featured in Ag News and Health News
- Heat-Related Illness Issue Guide Printable PDF of facts and information about heat-related illness
- Heat-Related Illness Issue Guide (Spanish) Printable PDF of facts and information about heat-related illness
- Heat-Related Illness Informational Video Video of facts and information about heat-related illness
- Heat-Related Illness Informational Video (Spanish) Video of facts and information about heat-related illness
- Webinar: Using Social Marketing to Prevent Heat-related Illness and Improve Productivity Among Farmworkers Monaghan discusses how his SCCAHS research project uses a social marketing approach to behavior change to help farm labor supervisors be more effective change agents with their workers.
- Webinar: Heat-related Illness Prevention: Research and lessons learned from athletics Coris discusses heat-related pathology including the risk factors, as well as ways of assessing, treating, and preventing HRI.
- Community Outreach
- State of the Science
Emerging Infectious Diseases